Solid Roof Installation
Solid Roof installation
Replacing your traditional conservatory roof with a tiled roof will enable you to use it all year round, make it more energy efficient meaning lower energy bills, allow a much better temperature control, reduced glare and will instantly transform the whole look of your existing conservatory at a much lower cost than a whole conventional extension. What’s not to love?
We offer a range of internal vaulted ceilings fully insulated to many designs, with roof windows as optional. We can help advise a choice of lighting options inside and out, fascia and soffit designs. There are a choice of two different tile options and twenty colours so we can match in your existing tile and exterior style. All works fully meet Council building regulations and JHAI inspection with full certification.
- A solid roof will allow you to use you space all year round
- A Solid roof will reduce noise from rain, wind and wildlife
- A solid roof will eliminate almost all glare experienced with polycarbonate and glass roofs
- Solid roofs provide complete privacy from overlooking neighbouring windows and give you back the space you intended your conservatory for
- A solid roof will eliminate any need to climb ladders for cleaning dirty roofs
- Solid roofs will allow you to fall back in love with your tired old conservatory
We offer a quick and hassle free quotation and installation process, working closely with you the customer to get the your polycarbonate roof replaced with minimal disruption and maximum satisfaction.